ANNUAL PHGA SPRING 2-PERSON SCRAMBLE
When: Saturday, April 13th Tee times start at 8 a.m.
Where: Palatine Hills Golf Course
Sign-Up Deadline: April 12, 2019
Sign-Up and Payment: Send your team member names and PHGA member number with your $20 payment to Mike Bower at 922 East Sayles Drive, Palatine, IL 60074 or provide payment at the Friday night Season Kick-Off on April 12th. Make checks payable to the PHGA
Questions: Contact Karl Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-456-3926.
PHGA TWO PERSON SCRAMBLE RULES
1. Each player tees off on each hole from the Blue Tees or their normal GEM tees.
2. Each player must use a MINIMUM of 6 drives (note on the scorecard which player's drive is selected).
3. Record only the Gross Score on the score card for each hole.
4. Once the tee shot is selected from the two players, the next shot is played within 1 club length from the ball no nearer the hole.
5. Once on the green, the ball must be within one putter head.
6. The ball must be played from similar conditions where it falls. In other words, if it lands on the rough, it must be played from the rough, or if it lands in a bunker, it must be played from the bunker (regardless if a club length determines otherwise).
7. The best of the second and subsequent shots are determined and so on until the ball is holed.
Teams will be divided into an A and B group, based on handicaps.
The handicaps will be 80% of the average of the two player's handicaps (team handicap). The calculated "team" handicap will then be deducted from that team's gross score for 18 holes. Flights will be divided among the total number of teams entered.
Prizes for each flight will be divided as follows:
1. 1st PLACE - 50% of pool per flight.
2. 2nd PLACE - 30% of pool per flight.
3. 3rd PLACE - 20% of pool per flight.
In the event of ties, the prize money will be divided evenly between the ones tied for that position.